- Show the difference between “managing people’s affairs” and looking at employees as “human resources” for the organization. How to plan human resources as an important and important part of the overall planning of an organization.
- How to implement the HR plan to maximize the utilization of all available resources.
- Identify the process of evaluating human resources and use this evaluation as a means of motivation and improvement.
- Contemporary Concepts in Human Resource Management.
- Design and function identification.
- Labor force planning.
- Polarization, selection and recruitment.
- Training and development of employees.
- Performance management and employee evaluation.
- Career planning and replacement plans.
- Rewards, incentives, benefits and compensation strategies.
- HR strategies to achieve competitive advantage.
28 training days other than the test / 168 training hours