The Unit for Sustainable Development becomes the main pillar for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) on the public administration level.
Achieving the objectives of the SDGs at governmental institutions and monitoring the ranking and progress in global sustainable development indices.
- Providing consultancy, technical and strategic support for achieving sustainable development.
- Monitor progress in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Raising awareness of the concept and importance of sustainable development and clarifying its relationship to governance.
- Fostering partnerships between all sectors (government, private, civil society) to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Raising the ranking of Egypt in international reports.