- Raising the level of managerial, leadership, behavioral and infrastructural skills.
- Increase their ability to deal with different situations and problems to ensure that the objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
- Modern management methods
- Leadership by objectives and decision making
- the management of change
- Professional management and strategic planning
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Effective delegation skills
- Financial management of non-financial
22 training days / 132 training hours